20 June 2012


Day 2 (I will probably loose track after 5th )
Today was  good day. After checking just 5 stores I managed to get next parts ;)
The hunt resulted in buying:
  • 6x M8x1m threaded rod;
  • 3x 8mm x1m smooth rod (this was the hardest so far);
  • 10 spare M3 nuts;
  • pack of cable clippers;
  • 4 springs (I should have dismounted some pens);
In total I spent ~35eu. Now I will check that the rods bought online would be much cheaper, but meh... There is a lot of fun running around the city :)
Oh, and in addition I got some directions to the stores that my have timing belts.
I also pay a bit more attention to online auctions with printed parts. Hopefully in about 4 days I will purchase them. After that, there will be the motors and electronics left. Probably I will get them via internet from Poland, for example motors are ~70zł / 18eu a piece. Compering with EU prices of 35eu, even if shipping will cost more, it pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment